Hello, I'm back!

Im not only back on this blog, Im finally back on my board again! Feels better than ever.. Im up in Hintertux right now and its pretty damn good. Im just cruising around tho getting the feeling back on my board buts i for sure haven't had this much fun in a while! Its been boring being injured but its been good at the same time, been working out a bunch and i feel really strong for this upcoming season. Sorry to you guys thats been visiting my blog everyday when i haven't put shit up. Stoked that your still interested in me tho. And of course i had to put some ladies up on this blog. 
If you didnt know already i got a Instagram.. Follow me there: Kevinbackstrom
 Adios for today /KB

















3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    FINALLY!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    <3

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I come in my pants

Post a Comment