SURGERIES AND HOSPITALS

I did my surgery 2 days ago and everything went well and the arm is straight and should be all good in 3 months. Yesterday night i woke up at the hospital with some mayhem pain and the doctors came and i had a pretty bad bleeding in my arm so i had to go by ambulance to another hospital to get surgery and cut my right arm up on both sides.. So now im chillin here with two 30cm open scars waiting for another surgery tomorrow morning. Im getting morphine shit all the time so the pain is pretty mellow but Hopefully i get my last surgery tomorrow morning! this place is pretty damn boring..




3 Comments:

  1. ssssss said...:

    god bedring

  1. Anonymous said...:

    God bedring KB! gl├Žder mig til at se dig oppe igen!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    why your hand was cut?

Post a Comment