RESTART UP IN THIS BITCH

Heyy, Sorry for being a lazy ass and not updating this thing.. From now on I will do at least one post a day! I'm addicted to instagram now.. Follow me @Kevinbackstrom. Ive also updated this site a bit as you can see. New header, you can now also follow my Facebook updates and instagram photos on the right sidebar. Ive changed a little since last time aswell... Im living in Gothenburg now! I made a bet with Tor that were not gonna drink for 11 months and its going good so far. Other than that.. Im still addicted to em bitches! Btw, should i keep posting those hot girls up on this thing? I'm gonna do it anyways so check back at 20:00 for a post full of babes!!!
Feel free to send me some delicious photos Kevin@delpupas.com.
Animal hangin around your neck is G.
The man himself cooking some food with style.
Prescott and Tor on a little boat trip 
Chillmode
AF-1

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    dude dont stop posting those hot girls!, i love them!
    -S

  1. Welcome back said...:

    MRpussy lover

  1. Anonymous said...:

    THAT ASS!!!!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    love you mann

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'm happy your back kb

Post a Comment