Straw hats, stickerjobs & shitty weather

My day so far have been really mellow... Watched a couple of movies and just chilled like a muuuufucka. Its been shitty weather all day and a little bit of snowing so maybe there some new fresh pow to hit? I guess I'm just gonna shred the park now for a couple of days tho. Doom the filmer is going to Air & Style tomorrow so i got no one to shoot with. He's coming back on saturday night tho so hopefully we get some more shit done before i fly back home! Also got a pretty sick sticker job on the keyboard of my mac now.. Daaaaamn it was a mission to cut that shit out. Might make a little post with delicious things later on as i got nuuuuuuthing to do.
Chillin pretty hard in toms straw hat! 
The sticker job i did on my keyboard.. that was a mission my friends.
the weather today. not that good huh?

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nike sticker is baaaanging!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    pretty nice straw hat would be cool in my hat collection ;-)) hahah

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Do you come to the Air&style with your Filmer?

  1. If it would have been mine i could have sent it to you;)

    Nope im not going to the Air & Style.. daaaang

  1. Anonymous said...:

    ohh boy...stop being so fucccking sexy;)!!!!!

  1. what camera do u have??

Post a Comment