Great fun today x Tomorrow Gothenburg/China

Hello Lovers, today was a fun day! went to my local ski resort and built a little jump just for fun.. we got like no snow at all and that sucks pretty damn hard. Me and my homeboy odd made an little edit if you haven't seen it yet. It was so much fun, Odd haven't been snowboarding since 2004 and he just sent it to the moon. Tomorrow I'm off to gothenburg to get my Chinese visa. Flying over to Beijing on Monday or Tuesday for the Nanshan open! Now its time to make some banging food than sleep. Im in love with Odette Yustman for your information.
Hangin with homeboy odd! no cast on my arm anymore.. my arm got some curves here and there but other than that its great!

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    i'm in love with you for your information

  1. Anonymous said...:

    so am i

  1. Anonymous said...:

    and i

  1. Viki said...:

    me too!

    just cuz you like comments ;)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    KB+Beijing=trouble so don't broke your arm or something like that, good luck

  1. haha thanks! don't worry i think i had enough bad luck over there so it won't happen again. thanks

  1. Anonymous said...:

    If u love her, watch "the unborn" :) its quite good horror.

Post a Comment