Pussy, hm, how sweet is the taste?

Last night me and ellen made some food and watched some movies on tv.. great stuff! after that odd called me and i joined him to borĂ¥s for a little night out.
passed by lil wayne's coffe.. great coffee right there i guess.
Homeboy odd sent it to the moon! 
went to XoY last night, fun as always!
and then i woke up to these long ass nails. scary but nice at the same time.
now I'm home chillin in my clothes from last night.. no biggie. gym and chinese food is up next. leaving to china on tuesday! and yeah.. last but not least I'm still in love with odette yustman.. no shit. Might get a haircut in china? chinese haircut dropping in. fuck

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    chinese haircut sounds beautiful ;)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you fucked ellen?

  1. Mandy said...:

    Du verkar va en bra goo grabb iaf! kyss o smek

Post a Comment