CHINA x BADLUCKFORME?

Jeeeeesus.. Cant believe how bad luck I'm having right now! First off i broke my arm this year again and that sucks balls enough. I went to the airport today to check in on my flight and they lost my booking.. fuckers! so i gotta wait 1 more day down here in beijing before i can fly home. looks like beijing doesn't like me right? hopefully i have better luck next month when I'm coming back for the nanshan open. 
(If you haven't seen that you can ask me something click here and i will answer on monday/tuesday..)
Angry me just got back to the hotel..
Taxi back from the airport. 
Eating some pasta bolognese while I'm skyping with daddy cool! 

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you'll be okay, just think of how lucky you are the be there in the first place

    xx

    K

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you R so hot!

Post a Comment