#THURSDAY NIGHT IN STHLM!

Checked in at Sheraton with my brother andreas who's gonna film for Monster this weekend..

My little princes Tor came by for a fast preparty before we sent it out in town..

apparently i went back to my room after oxid before i went to hell's kitchen.. #Dirtybitchessippinrosé
me, fredrik and chris.. good too meet chris again! such a legend.. 

Andreas my brother feeels goood right now! he sent it to the moon last night #Legendrightthere

Lil Wayne - little mix.. on replay all day all night

my view from my bed.. not bad. where em hoes at?

6 Comments:

  1. john said...:

    Looks like you had hell lot of fun man!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you are beautiful =)

  1. linnea said...:

    ska du köra winterjam??? :D

  1. Anonymous said...:

    <3

  1. Anonymous said...:

    wooooooow! om ändå alla killar i stockholm såg ut som du.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    do you wanna talk to me skype or something ?

    (female)

Post a Comment