ohh jesus

.
..
Yesterday was a pretty fun day! I went riding with the monster bros then we had a little demo for all the business people. That was some fun shit! After that we went down the mountain with small ski bikes. The monster girls were standing at the goal giving out monster drinks to everybody. Yes they were pretty damn hot if your wondering... I would give them 9 KB's out of 10! After that we went back to the hotel to take a shower before the dinner. Dinner was awesome and the drinks were awesome aswell. Then we headed over to the Monster party. Drinks went down like there was no tomorrow! Woke up this morning feeling like a vodka bottle. James the man drove me to the airport! Now im in London chilling waiting for my next flight still feeling like i just took that last shot.. I had some awesome couple of days in Chamonix. thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment