No more Burton..

Im sad to say this but i will no longer ride for Burton..
I had a really good time and i will never forget all the fun times i had with them.
I want to thank them for all this years its been a pleasure for me to ride for Burton! I will never forget all the good times we had together..This is the hardest decision ive done in my whole life. Im gonna miss those guys alot. Thank you, Hasi, Steffi, Cyril, Birgit, Zack, Gabe, Adam, Aaron, Fredrik, Ramsus, Ted and all the other guys at Burton!!!
The week after i signed for Burton..(12,5-13 years old at the picture)

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    varför ska du inte köra för dom längre?

  1. James said...:

    Who will you ride for from now on? I could almost have bet on that we would see you in the coming Burton movie... Sad.

    Didn't you film with anyone last winter?

    Anyway, you are definitely the future of Swedish/Nordic/European/Global Snowboarding. One of those guys that can put it up at competitions and have a enormous repertoire. So I am confident you will find a new great sponsor, let's just hope it is a "real" snowboard company and not some kind of ski manufacturer.

    Good luck!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    are you signing for nike 6?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    What's next?! Wow, can't believe you "left" Burton... Let's just hope you made a good decision and whatever comes next is the best for you. Cause you are freaking awesome :D

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Remember when I took that pic.. hehe

    /Denis Sopovic

Post a Comment