El serrat, Andorra
Upplagd av Kevin Backstrom kl. 9:05 AM
Woooh, Im so tierd right now.. I woke up at 3:30 and went to the airport. 15 hours later Im in the ¨smallest¨ village in the world calld El serrat. Its a mountain village in the parish of Ordino, Andorra. The hotelroom is nice! Sick bed, wireless, sofa and thats all i need.
I love to watch the sunrise from up there!
There is a little photo over Munich.. Now i need to go and grab some food before i die!!
Search this Blog
- ► 2012 (70)
- ► 2011 (152)
- Sunny day in Munich.
- Munich brotha
- Nasty Mondays Barcelona In Andorra!
- Bad internet
- Total fight Andorra!
- Jayson & Niiles - genom livet
- Broski is home.
- Home in Ulricehamn..
- Home in Ulricehamn - New Nike shoes - Burton offic...
- Food and chilling
- Skullcandy - player series
- A video of me when i was 13 years old
- New Macbook pro and some skullcandy things
- Slomo video
- Voodoo Ride TEASER
- Cab 9 - Voodoo ride
- Another video from Voodoo ride
- Kläppen snowpark
- Back in Sweden!
- Nike 6.0 Voodoo ride day 1&2 - VIDEO
- Last day in El serrat, Barcelona tomorrow..
- Another sunny day in El Serrat!
- Good news...
- Today we tried the jump..
- Nike 6.0 Voodoo ride day 1 - VIDEO
- Sunny day with lots of fun!
- Lower chairlift open!
- Internet is to slow..
- Way to much snow!!
- To much snow for El serrat!!
- Nike 6.0 Voodoo ride
- El serrat, Andorra
- All bags packed, ready to leave...
- Barcelona tomorrow!!
- Air & style 2009/2010
- KB diecut stickers - black, white, blue/red/black
- Woke up early today...
- I also got a new outfit from Burton
- New shoes from Nike 6.0
- I might have a rib fracture
- Good morning
- Im home in Ulricehamn!
- ▼ March (45)