Riverjump!


Yo. Yesterday was a sick day. The Riverjump contest went down.. I crashed pretty hard yester day, I hit my head and back really bad so i culdnt ride anymore. I just remember that i landed on the knuckle and cut my heel edge then standing talking to my friend Tor.. But the thing was that i landed my trick and then i cut my heeledge in the transition of the landing. That was the first time i hit my head really bad. I had my helmet on and im happy about that. I got 22nd or something yesterday..

Im now on 13th position on the TTR ranking so im stoked on that.. I need 1 or 2 more good results to move to the TTR top 10.


My bro Gjermund Braaten got 2nd in both slopestyle and big air!! He is the man!

Now im chilling in the hotel lobby with alot of pain in my back and neck..
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment